If we have another sweet baby boy we will call him......
Caleb "Cale" Alexander Harris
We love the name Cale but didn't want that to be his full name. We saw that Cale was short for Caleb which we also love, meaning is "faith, devotion and whole hearted".
Alexander is a family name on my mothers side and we love using family names as our middle names. Scott, which is Cohens middle name is a family name on both Zach and I's family.
If we have a precious baby girl we will call her........
McKinley Jean Harris
I love anything with Mc in front of it, I guess because my familys name is McCormick :) Its the Scottish in me that makes me love it! As yall know from my previous posts about the middle name Jean is both Zachs grandmother and my grandmothers name.
Hope yall love these as much as we do :)
We love the name Cale but didn't want that to be his full name. We saw that Cale was short for Caleb which we also love, meaning is "faith, devotion and whole hearted".
Alexander is a family name on my mothers side and we love using family names as our middle names. Scott, which is Cohens middle name is a family name on both Zach and I's family.
If we have a precious baby girl we will call her........
McKinley Jean Harris
I love anything with Mc in front of it, I guess because my familys name is McCormick :) Its the Scottish in me that makes me love it! As yall know from my previous posts about the middle name Jean is both Zachs grandmother and my grandmothers name.
Hope yall love these as much as we do :)

2 comments:
Yes, I love both of them! Can't wait to find out if it's Caleb or McKinley :)
We missed you all this morning!
Love both of the names! We too stayed home from church, I didn't think my back could handle church pews for 2 hours. Hope you all are well. Let me know if you need a ride to bible study tomorrow morning.
Post a Comment