Total Pageviews


Sunday, January 23, 2011

confirmed: he does love his "brrr"

The boys have been great about going to bed at the same time. After dinner, its bath, reading and bed for BOTH boys. Normally they both go down without a fuss. This evening we put both down and then shortly after we hear Caleb crying..... not 2 minutes later, here chimes in Cohen. I go to console Caleb while we decide to let Cohen cry it out. Well he never stops, so we go in there to make sure he didn't puke on himself (which has happened multiple times before). We go in and Cohen says "brrr, crying," "wanna kiss brrrr". For those who don't know "brrr" is "brother" which is what Cohen calls Caleb.


We knew he had it in him to love Caleb one day, and tonight he confirmed it :) They will be best buds!


Now, if I can just get this "kiss" on camera!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

that is so cute! I was expecting a post about how Cohen climbed into the crib to console is brrrrrr...i'm sure it will happen some day.

BollingWith5 said...

AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it.