and why you can break every single one : )
The Rule: Don't worry about the housework when you have a baby around.
The Reality: Falling into total chaos does not help a new mom's stress level.
agree
The Rule: Nap when the baby naps
The Reality: If you can manage this, more power to you.
yep, more power to you if you can manage this!
The Rule: No dessert until they eat their veggies
The Reality: The food pyramid will still be there tomorrow
guilty
The Rule: No more than one hour of TV per day.
The Reality: Electronic entertainment in moderation is not evil incarnate-and there are times when it can be downright handy.
agree, cohen has learned so much from some TV shows that he watches (ex. abc's, counting, animals, etc)
The Rule: Stay inside with a newborn
The Reality: A little fresh air isn't going to hurt anybody.
exactly, cohen AND caleb were both out DAYS after they were born. they are just fine!
*I can't take credit for writing this. I would like to thank Parenting Magazine for letting me copy it : )*
The Reality: Falling into total chaos does not help a new mom's stress level.
agree
The Rule: Nap when the baby naps
The Reality: If you can manage this, more power to you.
yep, more power to you if you can manage this!
The Rule: No dessert until they eat their veggies
The Reality: The food pyramid will still be there tomorrow
guilty
The Rule: No more than one hour of TV per day.
The Reality: Electronic entertainment in moderation is not evil incarnate-and there are times when it can be downright handy.
agree, cohen has learned so much from some TV shows that he watches (ex. abc's, counting, animals, etc)
The Rule: Stay inside with a newborn
The Reality: A little fresh air isn't going to hurt anybody.
exactly, cohen AND caleb were both out DAYS after they were born. they are just fine!
*I can't take credit for writing this. I would like to thank Parenting Magazine for letting me copy it : )*

2 comments:
Ashely I love the new blog title!! Perfect :)
Okay, I love your humility in NOT taking credit for writing that. Your responses are what made this post great though. Just sayin. PS. I love your new title and the new look. It makes me want to revamp and redesign my NEW blog so watch out!!!!
Post a Comment