On Friday we, as in Cohen Caleb Papa Bill and I all had the pleasure of welcoming home Grammy at the airport. She was in Guam for 2 1/2 weeks visiting Amy and her sweet baby girl, Lena. I am so happy she had a safe flight to and from Guam! A big plus of meeting her at the airport was Cohen got to see the "hairplanes" come in.

and we are waiting.....

caleb is being very patient :)

yay!grammy's hairplane

cohen being patient.... somewhat
and shes here!!!, however now cohen just wants to play on the windows
We missed you Grammy! Praise God for a safe flight!
1 comment:
I know Grammy must be beat, but not time to be tired, momma needs a break. LOL! I'm so glad to see you added music to your blog. You and I are the only one I think. I need to add more, I just don't have the time. Am I a trend setter. LOL!
Post a Comment