"Todd"
Todd is our newest addition to the family, if you wanna call him that. Todd is Cohen's fish! We got him a fish for Christmas b/c he LOVES fish! He calls them shoes. He knows what shoes are, and he knows what fish are, but for some reason the SH sound is difficult for him, therefore resulting in calling his fish "shoes".
I told Zach to name the fish... Todd is what he came up with. Don't ask. He also named the Wii "Randy". His name selections puzzle me sometimes. Cohen loves the time of day that he gets to gets to get Todd down from the top of the fridge and feed him.
Todd lives on top of the fridge b/c if anyone has ever met Cohen, they know that he would be capable to get the fish out and perhaps feed him to his baby brother.
I told Zach to name the fish... Todd is what he came up with. Don't ask. He also named the Wii "Randy". His name selections puzzle me sometimes. Cohen loves the time of day that he gets to gets to get Todd down from the top of the fridge and feed him.
Todd lives on top of the fridge b/c if anyone has ever met Cohen, they know that he would be capable to get the fish out and perhaps feed him to his baby brother.

2 comments:
Funny thing: I was JUST thinking of getting a little fish- but then again, I am not sure adding another thing to take care of would be the wisest decision in the world. :D Good luck, and Welcome Todd! :)
"Todd?" Do you know a Todd at our church? If you did, I think you would change his name. LOL! That's awful, but true. SO GLAD, to see, you put him up high. I have a feeling Cohen would see if he could swin in the toilet bowl or worse brother's bottle. Welcome to the Harris' family "Todd".
Post a Comment