{one}
I have a slight obsession with cupcakes. Ok, its a real obsession. I can eat 4 a day. Not kidding.
{two}
I follow/read LOTS of blogs. I love being inspired and encouraged daily. :)
{three}
I still get homesick if I go on vacation. One week at the beach is wayyyy too long. I will NEVER move from Salem, VA. Ever.
{four}
I eat a bowl of cereal every night in my bed. Oh, the junky kind too. Yum
{five}
LASIK surgery was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
{six}
I wish I could save every single animal from being euthanized and let them live in my yard. Everytime I pass the shelter I try to scheme some way to save them all.
{seven}
I somehow manage to get by on about 4-5 hours of sleep.
{eight}
I wouldn't be upset if Comcast cancelled the SPEED channel ;), sorry Z
{nine}
I hate doing things without my children, but I make myself so I stay sane.
{ten}
It was secretly hard to come up with ten "secrets"!

No comments:
Post a Comment