Total Pageviews


Monday, September 26, 2011

baaaaaa

Today the boys and I (and duke) walked down the driveway to visit the goat. Cohen LOVES going to visit him although the goat has learned to run and hide when he hears us. 

Off we go down the driveway.

our house behind the trees :)

calebs first trip visiting "the goat", the goat never came out of hiding so I don't know if this trip counts :(

"I see him I see him!!!!"

When Z and I first moved here I kept asking where the goat stayed when it snowed and was cold. He told me that the goat climbs up this ladder and sleeps up in the barn. I believed him for the longest time. Go ahead, laugh out loud at me.

Even though he never came out of hiding the boys enjoyed the walk down to the lot and seeing the barn and hollaring "baaaaaa".
 

No comments: