Total Pageviews


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 7- Wants


Todays Challenge is.....  WANTS.

...i WANT to save more money, spend less...


...i WANT to save time...
...i WANT to learn something new about my friends daily...



...i WANT to see my family who lives far away...

...i WANT to stay healthy and stay mobile for the rest of my life...
...i WANT to see my children get married one day...

...i WANT to grow old with my husband...

2 comments:

BollingWith5 said...

Awe! Love the two last ones the best!!! PS. Wanna learn something NEW about me today... Geez, I tried to think of something and I think everything I thought of... you already know! WEIRD AND COOOOOL all at the same time! Okay, wait, in College, I originally thought I wanted to be a nurse. I love adding peanut butter into my chocolate ice cream. I love the smell of my children's stinky feet! Weird, I know. I enjoy popping my husband "backnee!" LOL!!!!! He gets it from working out. I wish I could find time to go to school to learn how to use my Cannon Rebel.

Leigh Wingo said...

so cute i <3 the last one too. I want to buy a house!:)you already know this though!!