Total Pageviews


Monday, September 26, 2011

DIY Suds

I do at least one load of laundry a day. And that is really an understatement so you can guess my thrill when I found this link on pinterest DIY SUDS. Ps. if you don't have pinterest, I suggest you get it :) This is a DIY recipe for homemade laundry detergent. I always used the powdered kind anyways b/c I love how it looks in a glass jar on top of my dryer (like this)





It is only THREE ingrediants. I let Cohen help me mix it (he really wanted me to take his picture holding the ingrediants).



Super Washing Soda

Borax (great for many other cleaning recipes!)

One lemon or Fels-Naptha (which I couldn't find)        

 Mix 1 cup of the washing soda, 1 cup of borax, zest one lemon or a whole bar of fels-naptha. anddddd. voila!



 You only use 1 teaspoon per load. You can only imagine how long this batch will last and how much it will save. Try it. I promise you'll love it!

And Yes it smells WONDERFUL, very fresh lemon smell :)

No comments: