Behind the hyperness Cohen is one of the sweetest boys I know...
Mommy: Cohen you better stop growing you are getting too big.
Cohen: Mom, I have to keep growing so I can get big and get married.... to you.
Mommy: Cohen you cant marry me, I am married to your daddy, God already has a wife for you day.
Cohen: I have an idea, I'll marry you and daddy can still be married to you and then we can all live together when I'm older and you will have two husbands, and you will be my wife. I don't want any other wife, just you.
{Oh Cohen. Sweet, I guess :) Ps. where does he learn this stuff? Maybe its just an excuse to stay home and never move out! Glad he loves me that much, this phase may not last long!

1 comment:
It's better than Cohen saying he'll marry Jax. WHICH my Jaxey has done. LOL!
Post a Comment