This sweet boy had to go to the doctor yesterday for an allergic reaction to a yellow WASP sting. Poor bud got stung about 6 times the other day.
(Z ended up finding a wasp nest under the table on our porch).
PJ and Caleb on Duke. He is such a great dog, he lets the kids jump on him, pull his face, anything really. He is so sweet to them regardless that he is 115 lbs! Presley is really starting to warm up to Duke and tries to ride him, she has even said dog and pointed to him.
Z and I's favorite spot to sit and drink our coffee
:) I just love a front porch, especially one with a beautiful view.
Speaking of coffee.. Caleb loves to steal my coffee each morning.
Dress up with the kids. I was a transformer (I think). Whenever I put this on I chase the boys around and they just think its hilarious. Presley, doesn't.
I am so thankful for cameras/iphones/blogs these days to help document all the "little things" that happen during our week. I love looking back and what we did or were interested in.






1 comment:
I envisioned you running around the house in that mask and I just died laughing.
Post a Comment