Total Pageviews


Wednesday, August 14, 2013

WILW



I am loving this little mohawk girl.




I am loving that one of our chickens is laying eggs now! 
We also found out that our other chicken is a rooster. A 5am wake up call won't be new to us. And now chicks could be in our near future, lets hope not though!



The boys, well mainly Cohen love to go collect the eggs!





The kids and I are loving breakfasts on the porch with daddy each morning before he goes to work.





I am loving that school starts in just a week and a half!



I am loving that the boys and I finally finished the book, Farmer Boy. It was such a good book and I'm glad I read it to the boys, I am glad they got a glimpse into what it was like back in that era of buggies, no electricity, the value of hard work, farm living, etc.. It was over 300 pages and we did a chapter a night at bed, so it took awhile to finish it. Next up, Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder.




Speaking of the porch, I am loving that I turned our side porch into a little "school" area for when its nice outside we can do our work out there or the kids can color or do projects, eat lunches, etc. We have been playing on it everyday, I actually can sit in the rocking chairs and read while they play. :)  I am loving that I got this table from the church for $10 from the rummage sale! I knew it would come in good use!




I am also loving that our sweet Caleb is better, he was sick this past weekend but now he is back to himself :)



I am loving my Simplified Planner!!
My whole life is in this binder, from our daily schedule, calender, coupons, family information, contact information, homeschool papers for the new year, my homeschool planner, CC tutor stuff, everything :) I am loving it!


1 comment:

BollingWith5 said...

You're such a good momma. Your home school porch is adorable!!