Of Classical Conversations was today! We couldn't be prouder : ) He did so well! He sat with his class for three hours, went over all subjects, even did art and a science project, AND gave a little "presentation". Presentations are big with CC, as it develops such a confidence in the children to get up and speak so they start it early. I have been practicing and encouraging Cohen all week that this was coming up and he kept saying "I'm not going up there, I'm going to be shy". And.. he did it, he went up there. Short, sweet, cute. It seems so little when you watch it but this was huge and I can see the fear in his eyes, he has never met these people and he was the only child with his mother not in the room (I tutor the 8 year old class, so this makes my heart just melt. The topics will change each week. I can't wait to see what he is like after 24 weeks of doing this! :) I lacked on pictures today, 3 children, 3 bags, 3 bookbags and 4 lunchboxs all had to be out of the door by 7:40. I got the basics though, picture of boys (sideways) and picture of miss p. It was a such a precious day to us. We are so excited about our upcoming school year. Now, our homeschooling at our kitchen table will start tomorrow. :)
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

1 comment:
Jax and I just watched Cohen's presentation! He did so well!!!! Jax made me maximize the screen so he could see Co do the presentation in a LARGER format. I can't believe how old our children are getting. You are still an incredible mommy to 3!!!
Post a Comment