{One} Presley can now say so many words, sniff. She can say (mommyyyyy, daddy, bro bro, dog, duke, ball, hello, bye bye, mememe (when she wants something) milk, snack, up, down, momaw, popaw, suzie (their dog), shoes, uh oooo, more, please, and thank youuuu. She is becoming less.. dramatic :)
{Two} Cohen is turning into an "old man". Zach and I are joking about that because past few weeks he is becoming super independent. Yesterday, he made his own breakfast (chicken nuggets) without even asking for my help. Of course that is not going to happen usually but it was a cute gesture. and he was outside playing and got dirty which now is a huge no no (to him). He can't stand one dirt or water spot on his clothing (what happened to my fearless, dirt loving son?) or skin and immediately exclaimed "I'm getting in the shower". I didn't really believe he would. 5 minutes later, shower is running, he got himself a towel, new clothes, started the water, and was taking a shower. Alone. Without my help. :(
{Three} Caleb, Caleb, Caleb. Everyday after he is done with "school" usually around 10:30 he is allowed to go outside and play with Noelle while I finish up with Cohen. They homeschool as well, she is same age as Caleb and finishes the same time since its preschool. It's a special thing and he loves it and looks forward to that time every.single.day. Also helps me as I get to have adult conversations with Mrs. Shannon as I tote Miss Presley and Cohen plays with the older girl, Rachel who is 10. Win/Win. Really helps our mornings to get out and play before lunch and rest.
{Four} Cohens presentation this week for school was a show and tell, he picked to show daddys special Interstate Battery collectible car that the boys are NOT allowed to touch. It was between that or daddys racing trophy. Co picked the car.
Cohen: "This is my daddys race car, he races real cars"
Mrs. Thompson: "Oh, yall go watch races"
Cohen: "No, I said my dad RACES cars"
Mrs. Thompson "Oh, your daddy actually races"
Cohen: "Yes"
Cohen: "Any questions?" (They say that at the end of their presentations)
Caleb (boy in class): "Who does your daddy race?"
Cohen: "ummm, Jeff Corvette"
Best part about this. Jeff Corvette is a character off of Mcqueen (Supposed to portray Jeff Gordon I think). So the fact that Cohen thinks that his daddy races Jeff Gordon, or Jeff Corvette was hilarious. And how defensive he got when his teacher didn't understand his daddy really races.
{Five} My mom and Papa Bill have been in Europe past 2 weeks visiting my sister who lives in England, and I really miss her. I talk to her everyday at least once. And see her usually twice a week. She comes back Tuesday and the kids and I just can't wait! :)


1 comment:
I love these updates!!! Your children are all so funny in their own way for different reasons :)
Post a Comment