Total Pageviews


Thursday, September 12, 2013

Radford Science Day 2013


Today was Cohen's first field trip as a homeschooler :)
Radford University was so nice to open up a Science Day for 70 homeschoolers. So we were able to go with a group from CC. 
It was geared for k-3rd so of course we took this opportunity, and went.

Cohens day started with me catching him eating chicken nuggets and honey mustard at 6:50 am (He got them out of the freezer, got his own place, fork, knife, honey mustard, cooked it and sat down an enjoyed, all without my knowledge). 
This was his field trip day "breakfast" he told me. 


Activity #1 was the Chemistry Lab.










Next up, Geology museum




Then, the greenhouse.







We only stayed half the time because I had to get Miss P from Momaws but before we left we took a quick walk to the dorm I once lived in... 10 years ago. wow.
I may or may not have gotten a glimpse of my children getting older and going off to college, and got sad.


Way home I heard Cohen talking to someone. I turn around, turns out he was touching each and every bug bite and praying over each.one.



Then Cohen decided on another car photo shoot.









2 comments:

BollingWith5 said...

Those selfies are so funny!!

BollingWith5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.