We survived our first week homeschooling
:)
Before we start each morning, boys do their "chores" or Zach calls "responsibilities".
Here, I bribed Cohen that if he finished his work we could go play with Jax for lunch.
he finished:)
We are studying Egypt, so the boys painted their own Pharaoh hats.
Calender time :)
By Thursday, one was down with a fever.
:(
So they did this, instead of school.
Friday, back at it with a more "fun" day since one was recovering so I let him do some of Caleb's activities instead.
Co, aka spiderman did his phonics and sight words on the computer.
Anytime Co does a project we usually hang it by his bed so he can look at his while he tries to sleep. So I thought we could hang up our school work so he could look at it with his lantern while trying to fall asleep,
with his sight words and sentences, his memory verse, timeline cards, science biome work, his angry bird drawing, and his letter A he got to paint with Caleb.
with his sight words and sentences, his memory verse, timeline cards, science biome work, his angry bird drawing, and his letter A he got to paint with Caleb.
:)
We also read:) Calebs theme was Alligators/Crocodiles and Cohens was Ancient Egypt.
We survived week 1. Only 12 years and 70 weeks to go, actually its more then that once I consider Presley, but whose counting ;)



















2 comments:
Yay! Love this post! Lots of hard work, but oh, so worth it!! See you soon :-)
I love that you allowed them to remain in their pjs for school. I'm proud of you!! You pulled a Kristin (saturday morning routine).
Post a Comment