(Posted on a Thursday)
Here are some things I am loving this week
:)
1.) I am loving this dessert recipe
2.) I am loving tutoring my CC kids. It is a lot of fun and brings joy to my Mondays :) I also love that Grammy went with Co this week to his class. He really enjoyed it! I even got to sneak in and see his presentation.
3.) I am loving this Fall season!
The high has been in the 70's this week.
3.) I am loving this Fall season!
The high has been in the 70's this week.
Counter Culture: For When Your Kids Feel Different.
(I know our children will be a minority based on the things that Zach and I will not allow them to do that much of the secular world is doing.)
5.) I am loving that Cohen and Caleb are playing better these days. After "school" they love to go to their room, and play together. It may or may not involve them saying that Presley can't come in because its "boys only". Either way, I'm glad they are utilizing their shared bedroom as a place to go play together and be bros.
6.)
7.) I, however, am not loving that I have failed to take any pictures or videos this week of my children.
Shame on me. But I am loving them and my sweet husband.




1 comment:
I am NOT LOVING that you haven't been blogging that often. I check your blog at least twice a day :)
Post a Comment