Total Pageviews


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

12 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 Weeks today
Size of baby: 2.5 inches (6cm) length and weighs about 0.7 ounce (20 g). The feet are almost half an inch (1cm) long.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I can still wear a few of my old things.
Gender: 5-8 weeks until we know!
Movement: Not yet, cant wait though!!
What I miss: I really can't say I miss a thing.
Sleep: Some nights good, some not as much.
Symptoms: Some occasional nausea, and very fatigue, although extra iron supplement is helping that :)
Best Moment this week: Getting back into the gym!!!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender! I'm sooo impatient.

2 comments:

April and Brad said...

I know I'm impatient too...must run in the family!! I can't wait to know if you're having a Mckinley or a Cale :)

Keeping up with the Jones said...

I think it's a McKinley (girl)! :)