
(not his actual picture)
-Yes! We have a new neighbor in town, he is a 500 lb black bear! AHHH! This bear has caused much distress to my morning routine! He loves to come to our house in the middle of the night and pick up our trash can, go through the trash, leave trash everywhere, and throw our trashcan 25 feet down the driveway!
Now my morning routine usually consists of putting on my work gloves and going and picking up the trash he left behind (gross). This 'neighbor' of ours also really enjoys Cohens dirty diapers (even grosser!) The other day the bear must have been mad at our cat Brody and picked up the dog house that Brody sleeps in and destroyed it! He flipped it upside down, tore off the roof, and then took out the side of it! Poor Brody was hopefully somewhere else when this happened :(
Since all of this Zach and I have done our research on how to get rid of this bottomless pit that enjoys our trash, this is what we found, and it works! WE have been bear free for a week!

We pour this in our trashcan every night and it keeps the bear away, apparently Bears hate the smell of this and it also covers up the smell of the trash causing him not to even wonder our way.
Sorry Bear as much as I wish I could feed you daily I hate cleaning up after you, and your scary sometimes and destroyed my cats house, and possibly ate our next door neighbors duck.
Love,
The Harris'

2 comments:
What a crazy story! I would be so frustrated to have to clean that up every morning...glad you found a solution!
I love visiting your blog because you change up your posts and I never know what pictures or stories I will be seeing!
love the bear story! I feel bad for Brody losing his house that sucks.
Post a Comment