Caleb lost some weight, normal, actually expected. Now weighing 7 lbs 14 oz.
He was impressed with his head going down, so perfectly.
Some bruising on head due to package of blood on the back, said it was normal
Everything about Caleb was on track and normal.
Now we return in 1 month :)
He was impressed with his head going down, so perfectly.
Some bruising on head due to package of blood on the back, said it was normal
Everything about Caleb was on track and normal.
Now we return in 1 month :)
I am mainly breastfeeding Caleb at this point now that my milk is fully in. He eats every 2-3 hours. Nights aren't too bad. First night home only woke to eat. that's it. So much better then big brother Cohen did. Last night, woke up several times due to losing his passi, or getting his hands stuck in his shirt, or becoming "unswaddled". It was rough but totally worth it for our little boy.
I am trying to keep Cohen on as normal schedule as possible! Tuesday he returned to preschool and today he attended Melody Makers. I want him to have no resentment towards his little bro :) Plus I love taking/going to these activities with Cohen myself. Thank goodness for such a great Grammy to assist us in doing these things.
Now off to decorate for Christmas...... Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment