This is the BEST ice cream in the whollleee wideee world!
Yes, its $4.99 a quart, but totally worth it. Zach and I have eaten 3 quarts in two days. Yep, we are lashing out and eating whatever before Caleb gets here and I get into strict diet mode.
Best flavor: Lemon Crunch :)
Zachs favorite: Apple Pie.
Yes, its $4.99 a quart, but totally worth it. Zach and I have eaten 3 quarts in two days. Yep, we are lashing out and eating whatever before Caleb gets here and I get into strict diet mode.
Best flavor: Lemon Crunch :)
Zachs favorite: Apple Pie.

1 comment:
I love homestead creamery they have the best ice cream. Now the hippie mama in me is going to give some advice...successful breastfeeding needs calories. You should not try and diet while breastfeeding, just make wise choices. But you will be very hungry at first, and you should eat you need calories to make scrumptious milk for baby cale! I swear I was so successful b/c my sister Rae was force feeding me the first week I was home. The weight will come off, okay it hasn't in my case, but I haven't really tried.
Post a Comment