Total Pageviews


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

renewal wishes

These things bring renewal to me, I just wish I had time to fulfill them all.


1. Walking outside (especially in the morning or evening)
2. Taking deep breaths (I often fail at this, but I try)
3. Praying
4. Unplugging everyday (no phone, no facebook, no email, no TV). I really need to get better at this.
5. Napping outside in the sunlight (when its not too hot), I did this alot prior to Caleb's arrival, one day I will get back to this place.
6. Reading
7. Taking a bath
8. Pilates/Stretching/Yoga
9. Drinking a glass of tea in the shade
10. Blogging
11. Planting flowers in pots on our patio
12. Cooking with fresh ingredients (for some reason the color and concept of "fresh" makes me feel fresh, I wish I had to diligence to do this like my mom, she always uses "fresh" things from her own garden!!)
13. And, of course, the most important de-stressor in my life is spending time in God's Word

:)



No comments: