The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult you with loud singing. Zephaniah 3:17
Total Pageviews
Monday, June 13, 2011
ya lasted awhile...
It saddens me to announce that Cohen's fish "Todd" has passed away.
I am actually impressed that he has lasted this long, we got him Christmas Eve to give to Cohen on Christmas morning. So he lasted a good 5 months....
My cup runs over! I'm saved by GOD's amazing grace, and Jesus has blessed me with a wonderful family, an amazing husband, two precious boys, a beautiful daughter, and fabulous friends. Enjoy these little snapshots of our family's life.
1 comment:
Awe! I send my regards. We've had ours for 3 years, so 6 months is NOT long. Poor Coh-eeeeeeeN!
Post a Comment