14 months already!! I can't believe it! You are such a joy Caleb! You are exploring and learning so much, I love watching you grow day by day!
You love to follow me around all day going "maaa maaa.... maaaa maaaa...." its so sweet I can't help but carry you around 98% of the day (yes, I just admitted that).
You love to get things and hide them, like this yogurt out of the fridge I eventually found in the cabinet 13 minutes later. Or your sippies in the toilet, etc. Ya know that kinda thing. haha.
You are saying more and more words and following basic commands :)
I still can't figure out who you look like more, me or daddy, or a perfect blend of both :) either way I think you are super handsome. Even if I'm your mom that still counts ok!
Happy 14 Months Caleb A :)

1 comment:
he is so adorable. i am loving him. he looks more and more like cohen as he gets older. i want to come see him soon, very soon! when are you avialable next week/weekend? I want to come see you and the boys!!! love you!
Post a Comment