I was reading one of my favorite blogs today who posted this link...
http://lysaterkeurst.com/2012/01/i-dont-want-to-raise-a-good-child/
I of course cried because I have been there, I am there. I am constantly wondering "have I failed as a mother" "what have I done wrong" etc. during the times that Cohen doesn't listen, when he disobeys, when he's the only child who hangs out of windows in the house because he knows how to unlock them, or he is the child that sprints in front of cars at kroger so I am usually holding him by the shirt, hair, whatever I can grab. (although this past month he has really improved!!). I can't count how many times I have left places in tears wondering these things, or worse, comparing myself and my children to others. I wonder will Caleb be the same strong willed, energetic child, will Presley? No because they will be different then Cohen!! But they still will have their disobedience and need much discipline and guidance Needless to say I really needed this encouragement and perhaps you do too.
Church Fall Festival Fun 2015
10 years ago

1 comment:
loved this!
Post a Comment