The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult you with loud singing. Zephaniah 3:17
Total Pageviews
Friday, January 6, 2012
Got Eggs?
Thanks to these creatures we get eggs! Organic, range free eggs : )
Beautiful colors they make!
If anyone wants any eggs I'll put in an order with the chickens to lay ya some :)
My cup runs over! I'm saved by GOD's amazing grace, and Jesus has blessed me with a wonderful family, an amazing husband, two precious boys, a beautiful daughter, and fabulous friends. Enjoy these little snapshots of our family's life.
3 comments:
That is awesome...I want chickens!
We are constantly running out of eggs. Do they taste the same? You all really are in the hollar. GEEZ. Goats, chickens, race cars.... What's next?
Kristin asks: "do they taste the same?" Laughin! too funny. Please call us if you have an abundance of eggs. :-)
Post a Comment