| caleb :) |
| papa denning and cohen and smokey in the fields. |
| we played this game (i never can remember the name of it!) |
| we saw something in the sky! |
| a sky diver! |
| apparently this is quite common, the plane drops them off above dads field for landing, then the plane comes and picks them up! |
| zach pulled the boys... and papa denning in the mower |
| cohen has a way with words... "papa denning, you ride with us, peeeezzz?" We had a great time down there and the best part was going to visit my grandfather who we called papa denning! I didn't take my camera in b/c I was so excited to see him I forgot about pictures, but that was the best part of this trip:) |

1 comment:
glad you guys had fun! & glad the boys are getting some good time in with papa denning! it kinda reminds me of our times when we would go visit our papa denning with dad.
Post a Comment