Total Pageviews


Sunday, January 1, 2012

Her name......


Presley Jean


We have been debating names since they day I found out I was pregnant. We agreed on one girl name but then Zach had a change of opinion so we had to go to plan B. We are excited to finally have a name that we both just adore. Presley! Both Zach and I have grandmothers named Jean Scott. weird! 2 grandmothers with the same name!!! We used Scott for Cohen's middle so its a given that if we ever had a girl, Jean would be the middle!! We are aware that a nickname could be PJ, but if so, she will make it cute :)  Cohen calls her "presblee"Bring on the monogramming!




3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the name! and I love the nick name PJ, I had a friend in high school with that nick name and she was awesome!

BollingWith5 said...

I'll have to go back and look, but I am pretty sure that was ONE of my picked out names too (when I was pregnant with TY and I didn't know if it was a boy or girl yet). I like it because it's unique and different. PJ for a boy would be too redneck for me, but PJ for a girl is so cute! PS. My cousin's daughter's name is Penelope. I love her nickname... "Penny". I know that was a random comment, but nicknames can be fun. PSS. Did you already buy her that outfit?

Leigh Wingo said...

that is the cutest name!!:) so different and cute! Presley Jean LOVE IT. cant wait to meet her!